Saturday, February 28, 2015

Photo manipulation FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Here is a photo that my friend Greg Halbert took. Greg is an insanely good artist and photographer.
I am the guy in the background and in the foreground. Two shots were taken of me in his studio. (Not in the woods at night!)

My sister-in-law showed my nephew the photo and he said, "Look, it's Daddy and Uncle Robb!"
She explained both men in the photo were me! (My brother and I look a lot alike.)
He didn't get how I could be in the same picture twice!

I took a two photos of him and Photoshopped it quick to show him how it can work!






I am so happy he is into super heroes! For Halloween we went out as Avengers (Missing a few characters though.)




My sister-in-law wanted to turn it into a photo to be used on his birthday cake. I did some quick adjustments to it. I used Photoshop to photo manipulate, and illustrate. I took a  couple parts from online resources and tweak some other things and totally made up what else was needed.



Thanks for checking out the Robb Blog!




2 comments:

Naomi Chelsea said...

I really liked this part of the article... with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this. Success for you...!!!

Michael Twin said...

Thanks for your very useful Information. I will bookmark for next reference. I really liked this part of the article.