This is my homework for tonight's Art Samurai workshop.
Here is the workshop description:
THEME: Anatomy: Veins!
ASSIGNMENT: Design and draw a very muscular alien monster, but with these caveats:
- very little to no costume to show muscularity
- base the muscularity after human anatomy
- make this character show extreme vascularity (tons of VEINS). This assignment will help you identify and draw the major veins on the human body that will aid in your anatomy drawing.
- make sure this character is in an ACTION pose
- feel free to use reference!
Be creative and have fun!
Can I consider flexing an action pose?